Fast facts about itworx.co.za our products and services.
“Excellence through solutions leadership, operational excellence and customer intimacy”
ITWorx.co.za is an ICT technology consultancy and digital media agency situated in Helderberg, a district of the City of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality in the Western Cape, South Africa; ITWorx was established in 2001.
Industry focus: Information Technology, Digital media, and communications
Our ICT staff are COMPTIA certified and our PR and Communications staff are PRISA qualified.
The goodwill in our trading names and the care we take to select quality IT brands available in South Africa, and quality services is the main reasons our clients make use of our services and products.
Any other derivative of our business name or our domain ( itworx.co.za ) is not in any way related to us. This is the only official website of our business and its countrywide footprint since establishment in 2001.We are an exclusively South African owned business.
100% owned and managed by South Africans.
IT Solution Sales :
Our IT sales division offers leading international IT brands to the South African market.
* Computer hardware sales & support. We take pride in providing our clients a selection of the best information technology systems & software available to RSA. We are registered dealers of leading ICT brands and sell a wide range of computers, consumables and software to business and private customers nationwide.
Products include new desktop computers, new notebook computers, printers and document scanners, software, digital SLR cameras and drones, CD/DVD–duplicators, web cams, LCD monitors, security cameras, NVRs and data projectors, ADSL routers and modems, POS systems, receipt printers & bar code scanners, UPS’s, solar and backup power systems, data storage devices, outdoor and indoor wireless networking hardware and much more available to business and private customers.
* Surveillance Systems and cameras – We sell leading brands of analogue CCTV and Vivotek IP security camera solutions used in home and business environments.
Computer hardware and software is ordered as needed and made available for orders immediately on receipt of payment. We are not a walk-in vendor, we don’t keep stock at our sales administration premises. All hardware sales are distributed EXW directly from depots in main centres throughout South Africa. This also means you will never buy shop soiled items from us. All our products are brand new as shipped from the manufacturer/vendor.
Pre-built notebooks and computers are sold as per vendor specification. Special order high end computer systems can be ordered from us, a lead time applies for assembly.
Our nationwide sales and administration office is based in Cape Town, Western Cape Province but we sell products and services nationwide. Distribution is done via distribution depots in main centres throughout South Africa. Courier order collection is possible by prior arrangement at distribution depots – please inquire.
Systems which need to be built to client specification require a minimum 3 day build and test time. Some special orders built to client specification such as Dell systems may require a longer lead time as specified by the vendor/manufacturer.
* IT Solutions – Sales & support of new computer hardware.
Our company is registered with leading international manufacturers who distribute leading IT brands into RSA – We offer a wide choice of the best brands available to South Africa for your requirement and budget.
If its made available to South Africa, chances are; we can supply it to you.
All products we sell are backed by manufacturer warranties as applicable to any similar product sold in South Africa by any other IT company. See our extensive product range here.
Personal computers, laptops, and components are covered by official supplier warranties. Warranties are usually “carry-in”unless otherwise stated by the manufacturer. Certain brands have collect and return warranties, and others can be purchased with on-site warranty options.
Leading brands of IT devices have national after sales technical service centres for customers. Additional care-packs can be purchased for HP, Lenovo and Dell systems on initial purchase.
Please inquire about getting on-site warranty for your new Dell, HP or Lenovo computers when placing your order.
Irrespective of warranty type, all product warranties are covered by the original supplier/vendor only.
Our Web Agency Services:
* Website design – We offer online publishing services to small business. We develop functional web sites at reasonable rates that work – no gimmicks.We are a one stop agency for your website needs.
Why outsource to us? We are a small company, we are truly South African, we only take on a limited number of clients, ensuring that we pay personal attention to our clients needs with faster turn-around times.
Employing your own web developer or IT specialist is expensive, outsourcing to us could save you full time staff cost.
We contract only South African talent that are qualified and skilled to address your required solution. If we don’t have the skills in-house we can source the talent and skills required.
Our clients receive personal attention. Our rates are affordable and our service is reliable, we don’t sell products or services we don’t believe in ourselves. Not all products or hosting solutions are equal.
If IT infrastructure and hosting solutions forms the basis of your online business today – you want to partner with the right people who understand the industry well.
The Process: Needs Analysis – Solution Proposal – Quote Acceptance – Graphic Design – Development – Testing – Launch
* Web content management – we can assist you with routine updates of your website as and when required, charged on an hourly basis. Usually our client maintenance service is charged on an as-needed basis. We won’t bind you to monthly maintenance contracts if not required, or where complete redesign may not be required. T&C apply.
* Website Hosting – Through partnerships with leading local and international web hosting providers we offer very reliable hosting solutions in top end business hosting data centres ranging from as little as R99 per month. Hosting is paid for in advance on a year-to-year basis.
We host our client websites in dedicated multi million Rand data centres, not at our business premises. As such we offer a blue chip hosting service. We can offer hosting services to international and domestic clients.
Contact us to find out more about our dedicated hosting plans.
* Domain registration. You need a name for your new web site, and we can register your domain name. Contact us for all your domain registration and hosting requirements today. We follow ethical domain registration guidelines.
All consulting services are offered by prior appointment only.
We offer you more than 25 years combined experience in Corporate Communication, Public Relations and Information Technology.
* Public Relations & Corporate Identity – We provide PR services to small businesses. Call or email us to arrange a short obligation free meeting at our offices. We uphold PRISA PR service standards.
* Marketing Solutions – We offer logo design; business card design; vehicle signage design; E-brochures; Presentation CDs, Online publishing (web sites).
* Digital photography services for business We offer product photography, photography for travel & tourism, aerial photography and photography for corporate and product marketing use.
* Skills training. We offer skills training to teach you how deploy your MS Office software, or E-mail and Internet to the best advantage of your business. And how to use WordPress to update your website.
Weekdays 9am-5pm (Closed on weekends and public holidays)
Our business is an Exempted Micro Enterprise (EME) as classified under the newly revised BBB-EE Code.
An EME is exempted from being measured against any BEE Scorecard.
EMEs automatically qualify as Empowering Suppliers so their customers are all able to claim BEE Points when buying from them.
Under the Revised BEE Codes all businesses have been given the target of buying 15% of total Measured Procurement Spend from EMEs each year.
- An EME does not require a BEE certificate.
Copyright © 2001-2023, ITWorx.co.za All Rights Reserved.