“Excellence through solutions leadership, operational excellence and customer intimacy”
Our company is a well established South African on-line ICT solutions provider (ICT Products and Services) established in 2001.
Industry: Information Technology, Media and Communications
The goodwill in our trading names and the care we take to select quality brands and services is one of the main reasons our clients buy from us.
We are SARS Tax compliant.
Treehouse Consulting cc (itworx.co.za) is SARS Tax compliant – a valid Tax Clearance Certificate of Good Standing is available on request with invoice if required.
We are an exclusively South African owned company.
Treehouse Consulting cc (itworx.co.za) is an exclusively South African owned company, 100% owned and managed by South Africans.
The company provides leading international ICT brands and web services to the South African market.
Treehouse Consulting cc (itworx.co.za) is a registered closed corporation and has been successfully trading since 2001.
Treehouse Consulting cc (itworx.co.za) only sources products via the official vendor supply channel in South Africa. The brands and products we sell all carry South African vendor warranties. We do not import or sell grey products and we do not offer support for grey imports.
Be warned – buying what appears to be leading brand IT equipment for way below the general retail price in South Africa – may mean you are buying “cloned” or stolen goods.
Computer hardware and software is ordered as needed and made available for orders immediately on receipt of payment. As we are not a walk-in vendor, we don’t keep stock at our sales administration premises. All hardware sales orders are sold EXW distribution depots in main centres throughout South Africa.
Clients may collect orders in person or send a courier to collect for their account by prior arrangement. We arrange order collection at distribution depots in most main centres throughout South Africa – please inquire.
All consulting services are offered by prior appointment only.
All systems which need to be built to client specification require a minimum 3 day build and test time. Some special orders built to client specification such as Dell systems may require a longer lead time as specified by the vendor/manufacturer.
Pre-built notebooks and computers are sold as per advertised specification. They are sold at discounted rates as opposed to client specified built computers. Clients cannot change operating systems or specifications advertised on pre-built systems.
Our nationwide sales and administration office is based in Helderberg, Western Cape Province. We sell products and web based services nationwide, distribution is done via distribution depots in main centres throughout South Africa.
We offer you more than 25 years combined experience in Public Relations, Marketing; and Information Technology.
Treehouse Consulting cc (itworx.co.za) is FICA compliant, and is a Companies and Intellectual Property Commission registered company which is properly audited in terms of South African legislation.
Treehouse Consulting CC is an Exempted Micro Enterprise (EME) as classified under the newly revised BBB-EE Code.
An EME is exempted from being measured against any BEE Scorecard.
EMEs automatically qualify as Empowering Suppliers so their customers are all able to claim BEE Points when buying from them.
Under the Revised BEE Codes all businesses have been given the target of buying 15% of total Measured Procurement Spend from EMEs each year.
An EME does not need a BEE certificate.
* Website design – We offer online publishing services to small business. We develop functional web sites at reasonable rates that work – no gimmicks.
The Process: Needs Analysis – Solution Proposal – Quote Acceptance – Graphic Design – Development – Testing – Launch
* Web content management – we can assist you with routine updates of your website as and when required, charged on an hourly basis. Usually our client maintenance service is charged on an as-needed basis. We won’t bind you to monthly maintenance contracts if not required, or where complete redesign may not be required. T&C apply.
* Website Hosting – Through partnerships with leading local and international web hosting providers we offer reliable shared web site hosting solutions in top end business hosting data centres ranging from as little as R99 per month. Hosting is paid for in advance on a year-to-year basis.
Our client websites are hosted in dedicated multi million Rand data centres, not at our business premises. We offer our clients a blue chip hosting service.
Contact us to find out more about our dedicated hosting plans. We offer hosting options in European or local data centers within South Africa. All our web design services are supported by reliable local or international hosting servers.
* Domain registration. You need a name for your new web site, and we can register your domain name. Contact us for all your domain registration and hosting requirements today. We follow ethical domain registration guidelines.
* Computer hardware sales & support. We take pride in providing our clients a selection of the best information technology systems & software available in SA. We are registered dealers of leading ICT brands. We sell a wide range of computers, consumables and software.
We sell desktop computers, notebook computers, printers, software, digital SLR cameras, CD/DVD-duplicators, web cams, LCD monitors, data projectors, ADSL routers and modems, bar code scanners and flatbed scanners, UPS’s, remote storage and back-up devices, outdoor and indoor wireless networking hardware and much more can be purchased directly from us by business and private individuals. We can offer customize ICT solutions (hardware & software) to suit your needs.
* Surveillance Systems and Surveillance cameras – We sell leading brands of analogue CCTV and computer based IP camera solutions used in home and business environments.
* Public Relations & Corporate Identity – We provide PR services to small businesses. Call or email us to arrange a short obligation free meeting at our offices. We uphold PRISA PR service standards.
* Marketing Solutions – We offer logo design; business card design; vehicle signage design; E-brochures; Presentation CDs, Online publishing (web sites).
* Digital photography services for business Stock Photography, Travel & Tourism, Aerial, Industrial, Real Estate, Photography for corporate and product marketing use.
* Skills training available, to teach you how deploy your MS Office software, or E-mail and Internet to the best advantage of your business.
* Technical IT support to small start-up business or home office users. (Service area : Somerset West, Strand, Stellenbosch)
* ADSL, Internet & Email set-up. We supply ADSL routers suitable for any ISP is South Africa, We can offer a setup/installation service (within our service area) for all ADSL routers purchased from us. Setup Internet sharing on your network. Create and setup new email & internet accounts.
* Anti-Virus Services. Removal of computer viruses that impair productivity. We send those bugs packing with our leading brands of Anti Virus software!
* Software Data recovery. We offer a data recovery service for non-mechanical drive failures.
Our Business is ICT Solutions
Sales & support of new computer hardware.
Technology when applied correctly, can enhance the way your small business works. When applied the wrong way, your IT solution could end up being your worst nightmare.
Our company is registered with leading international manufacturers who distribute leading ICT brands into the South African market – Purchasing from us means you have free choice of the best technology brands available to South Africa. Allow us to source you the best solution for your requirement and budget.
This means we can provide you with all computer hardware (printers, faxes, scanners, pc systems, cameras, software etc) you may require for running your business. We mean anything…from wireless network hardware & WLAN antennas to complete brand name computer systems and notebooks. If its available to South Africa, chances are; we can supply it to you. Come and discuss a complete solution for your small business.
Warranties All products we sell are backed by manufacturer warranties as applicable to any similar product sold in South Africa. See our extensive product range here.
Personal computers and laptops, and all computer components are covered by official supplier warranties. The warranty is a “carry-in”. Certain brands have collect and return warranties, and others can be purchased with on-site warranty options.
Leading brands of ICT devices have national after sales technical service centres for customers. Additional care-packs can be purchased for HP systems on initial purchase.
Please inquire about getting on-site warranty for your new Dell, HP or Lenovo computers when placing your order.
Irrespective of warranty type, all product warranties are covered by the original supplier only.
Why outsource to us? We are a small company, we are truly South African, we see ourselves as an integral part of the sustainability of this nation.
Employing your own web developer or IT specialist is expensive, outsourcing to us could save you.
We contract only South African talent that are qualified and skilled to address your required solution. If we don’t have the skills in-house we can source the talent and skills required.
Our clients receive personal attention. Our rates are affordable and our service is reliable, we don’t sell products or services we don’t believe in ourselves. Feel free to compare us to the competition.
Office hours: Weekdays 8am-5pm (We are closed on weekends and public holidays)