How to order from ITWorx.co.za
Buying from us is an easy and secure process.
1. Your Enquiry – Request a quote for a product using this form or call to discuss your solution needs with us if you are unsure about the product. Your quote request is called an RFQ.
2. Needs Analysis – If you are not 100% sure of what you need. We will help establish your needs and select a solution best suited to your needs.
3. Quote – We’ll email you an official quote or sales invoice for the solution with the latest pricing and availability, our terms, contact information and banking details.
Due to the ZAR volatility as a currency, quotes are valid for the date of issue only – all sales are EXW.
4. Payments – should be made by EFT to our business account with ABSA bank. Full payment is required on order. E-mail us your proof of payment and we will reserve the stock on receipt of proof of payment. There is no risk of on-line fraud – as you make payment directly from your own on-line banking and not via any other 3rd party payment gateway.
5. Collect your order on notification. Once your payment reflects, you will be sent a notification to collect your order when its ready for collection at the depot nearest to you. Collection points are conveniently located in main centres in South Africa (Johannesburg / Pretoria , Bloemfontein, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town). You may collect in person or send your preferred courier to collect on your behalf.
No walk in sales are possible at depots, so please finalize your order with our sales team before you collect.
All sales are EXW. Business-day delivery service can be arranged on request to business customers within a limited range from distribution depots in main centres for orders of Dell, HP, Lenovo and Proline computers or servers.
Sales cut-off times as from 11 July 2016 for same day processing.
Morning order cut-off time 10.30am
Afternoon order cut-off time 15.00pm
Your payment must reflect in our account, before the cut-off time, for same day processing to apply to your order.
Delivery times are calculated from date order payment reflects in our company account and subject to build time of special order items.
Please inquire. Terms and conditions apply to deliveries.
PAYMENT METHODS WE ACCEPT
EFT Payment on sales order / sales invoice; paid in ZAR only.
Terms of Sale. Our full terms of sale is published here
QUOTES, SALES ORDERS & INVOICES.
Quotes are price estimates based on our discussions of your needs. Price quotes are free of charge, are not binding on you, and expire after specified time (24 hours) and are only valid on available stock at time of quote.
If you do not wish to accept an unexpired quote, you may decline it or request a new price quote as your plans change or the parameters of your project become more defined.
We will not honour expired quotes which have become invalid.
Sales orders or Proforma invoices represent our mutually binding contract to provide the enumerated products and services you have ordered for the ZAR amount specified therein. A document that declares the seller’s commitment to provide the goods or services specified to the buyer at certain prices and on specified terms.
Generation of a sales order will automatically prompt our fulfilment department to process your order. A sales order requires documentation, a signed price quote. Conditions of sale are included on sales orders. A sales order binds both parties to a sales agreement.
Invoices are demands for full payment on past or future products and services and are due and payable on receipt to avoid accrual of interest and/or late payment fees. These documents are binding on both parties to a sales agreement. We are not VAT Vendors our invoices are not VAT invoices.
Do we export? No we are not exporters, you may purchase from us within SADC region, provided you make your own export arrangements.
Customs Fees (if applicable)
Orders shipped outside the country of origin may be subject to customs import duties and/or taxes based on the destination country. If assessed, additional customs fees are the responsibility of the customer. We are unable to predict or control customs charges as they are levied by the destination country.