ICT Support Services
Ad Hoc As Needed Support.
Feel free to contact us regarding on-site and remote IT support services to small business and residential customers in Helderberg region; subject to our support terms and conditions.
Please note. Not all IT services can be administered on-site. It may be required to perform repairs in our own facility.
Computer systems with outdated OS such as Windows XP are no longer supported. We dont support illegally installed OS or application software.
Travel and part costs are excluded from hourly rate. Remote services can be provided nationwide subject to terms and conditions.
Pre scheduled ICT support plans
Contract based up to 3 hours per month (during office hours) from R1010* per month for a period of 12 months. Rate excludes replacement parts and or software. This is suitable for routine maintenance on office desktops for example.
*Price is subject to the number of computer workstations per site.
The costing of custom plans take into consideration your company’s number of computers, servers, how your business or organisation adopts technology, user computer ability, ICT budget, and how involved you want to be with your network and budget.
To customize an on-site maintenance plan for your business needs please contact us today to discuss your support needs.
On-site services are a region specific offering within 15km radius of Somerset West.
- Internet and email set-up
- Wi-fi & ADSL modem and router or range extender sales & set-up
- Connectivity issue diagnosis.
- Wi-fi network site surveys/fault finding
- Wi-Fi dead spot identification
- ICT solution recommendations
On-site ICT Audit cost: Once-off cost R110 per device plus travel cost.
ICT Technical lab services (Somerset West)
- Base labour fee R525.00 (for diagnostic testing & quote only)
- Cost of component replacement or upgrade: R525 + Cost of parts or software.
Service offered on a carry-in and collect basis only.
- Software data recovery
(we can recover lost data from mechanically working storage drives)
- Sanitizing storage disks for re-use, re-sale, or disposal.
- Virus and malware removal
- Computer integrity check-up and diagnostics
- Hardware upgrades
- Component replacement.
- Special system builds
- Resolution of software configuration issues
All technical staff are N+ and A+ certified.