ITWorx.co.za – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can purchase from ITWorx.co.za?
Anyone. You can purchase from us as a private individual, a small business or even a large corporate.
- I’ve never purchased from your company – can I trust your company?
Yes you can trust us. Treehouse Consulting cc has been in business for more than a decade. We are an audited, SARS tax compliant, FICA compliant, South African CIPC registered company.
We sell directly to the public, and we sell to business and to government agencies, subject to our standard sales terms and conditions.
As an internet e-traider company and consulting firm, we don’t have a physical store-front ; so no walk-in purchasing is possible.
As an independent ICT reseller we take great care in choosing the brands we sell, and the vendors who supply ICT brands to us.
We buy only from the official supply chain in South Africa. All our products enjoy support from the original suppliers. We don’t sell or support gray also called parallel imports.
All the software we sell is 100% legal; and sold in accordance to the official software license terms of the software company.
Out of principle we don’t offer support to customers with illegal software installations.
- Does our company export to other countries? We are not exporters. If you are purchasing from elsewhere in Africa or SADC, you will need to arrange your own export of goods. Warranties offered on systems sold by us are limited to South Africa only.
- Customs Fees (if applicable)
Orders shipped outside the country of origin may be subject to customs import duties and/or taxes based on the destination country. If assessed, additional customs fees are the responsibility of the customer. We are unable to predict or control customs charges as they are levied by the destination country.
- Does our company sell second hand computers?
No we do not. All our solutions are supplied, new in their sealed & original packaging.
Our business focus is to sell complete ICT solutions to clients, not computer parts.
Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Status
In terms of the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice, SMMEs are classified as enterprises with a turnover of R35 million and below, per annum. The Codes define two types in the SMME category in terms of the Codes, namely:
1. Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSEs) – enterprises with an annual revenue of between R5 and R35 million per annum
2. Exempted Micro Enterprises (EMEs) – enterprises with an annual revenue of below R5 million per annum
B-BBEE for SMMEs refers to any form of business support that larger enterprises provide to start-up, black owned and black women-owned enterprises to help them grow. As per the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice, such supports are encouraged through Enterprise Development (ED) and Preferential Procurement (PP) element.