Need a reliable Web Hosting service?
Do you want to create a stunning website for your business, blog or personal project? Do you want to have a fast, secure and reliable web hosting service that won’t let you down? Do you want to save money and time on managing your online presence? If you answered yes, then you have found the right business partner.
At itworx.co.za, you can find a web hosting plan that suits your needs and budget. Whether you need a basic, standard or premium plan, you can get it at itworx.co.za at great prices.
What is web hosting? Web hosting is the business service of providing storage space, connectivity, and the services necessary to serve files for your website and domain based email on the internet.
Every professional web presence starts with reliable hosting. And we can offer you just that. We love helping small business grow, offering you reliable hosting solutions you can trust and rely on.
Our hosting offering is only focused on web hosting for business. We don’t host gaming servers.
Services offered – fast facts:
- New domain registrations (.org.za, co.za, com
- Deployment of WordPress websites
- Website design services
- Digital product photography
- Website maintenance services
Our web hosting services
We offer reliable Linux based shared server web site hosting solutions ranging from R99 per month on minimum 1 year contract term. Renewable annually.
Contact us to find out more about our hosting plans, we offer hosting in dedicated business web hosting centres in South Africa or in Germany.
All hosting packages include the following features.
99% up-time guarantee
Spam filtering of email
Webmail access & domain based email accounts – IMAP or PO3
Popular CMS’s supported (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal)
Full SSD infrastructure
24/7 technical support
PHP 7 & MySQL
Let’s Encrypt SSL
DDoS protection & mitigation
Backup power is installed at all RSA datacentres to prevent any hosting outages during power utility power blackouts.
Ensuring 24/7 availability to domain based email and hosted websites at data centres.
Every day more than 40 000 customers rely on the data-centres where we host our client websites. W3bin analysed the hosting locations of the top 1 million websites in the world. Our datacentre partner ranks within the top 3 in the world.
Shared Hosting Pricing & Features – March 2023
Choose a website hosting package based on your business needs and give us a call. Products include email accounts, unlimited traffic and all-SSD storage space for your website files. You can upgrade from a basic account at any time, should your needs change.
|Web Hosting Accounts – Shared Hosting Servers|
R1188 per year (annual payment)
5 GB SSD storage
5 SSD databases
100 email aliases
1 FTP account
10 multiple domains
R1788 per year (annual payment)
10 GB SSD storage
10 SSD databases
250 email aliases
3 FTP accounts
25 multiple domains
R3348 per year (annual payment)
15 GB SSD storage
20 SSD databases
500 email aliases
7 FTP accounts
50 multiple domains
R5268 per year (annual payment)
20 GB SSD storage
40 SSD databases
1000 email aliases
15 FTP accounts
75 multiple domains
Website Security with Cloudbric at additional fee per month/domain
Managed WordPress option at additional cost.
Sitebuilder add-on (a template based HTML web site builder add-on allowing you to create your own website).
All hosting packages supports popular CMS’s
Our clients websites are hosted in data centres which feature redundant power (no site downtime due to load shedding), HVAC, fire detection systems and are monitored 24/7. Backups are made daily.
ESKOM rolling power blackouts will not affect your domain based emails or website as all datacentres have 24/7 backup power.
Hosting with us, means your email will still be accessible from anywhere, as long as you have access to a working, stable internet connection via your own 3G, or ADSL or fibre router at your office or home during load shedding.
Shared server hosting environment is not suitable for applications that require the highest levels of data security due to it being shared among multiple customers.
Website Design Services
We develop functional web sites at reasonable rates that work – no gimmicks; and on-line publishing services to small business. We also offer light-box digital product photography for web use. Contact us for a competitive quote.
Why outsource to us? We’re a one-stop shop for web services.
Setting up your own reliable data centre that compares to what we can offer you for your web hosting will cost your company millions of Rands. When hosting with us there is no need to reinvent a wheel at huge expense.
Our hosting solutions, have proven their reliability over decades.
We contract talented designers, developers and publishers that are qualified and skilled to address your requirements on a project basis. If we don’t have the skills in-house, we can source the skills required.
Our clients receive personal attention. We can play the same role as an in-house web master. Without the need to hire additional full time staff and the associated permanent staff cost implication.
You save by having qualified staff helping your company grow and run effectively without the burden of having higher staff overheads. Our rates are affordable, feel free to compare us to the closets reliable competition.
Interested or require international website hosting in Europe? Feel free to contact us with your hosting needs. We also offer hosting solutions in Europe.
Acceptable Use Policy
- Accounts with many files can have an adverse effect on server performance.
- The following limit applies: 200 000 files (i.e. an email, web page, image file, directory etc.), or 50 000 files per directory. Accounts exceeding the above limit will have those files and/or directories excluded from the backup system.
- Using hosting servers as a personal storage facility is not permitted. We recommend clients to use services such as iDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive for personal file storage.
- Any content stored must be directly related to the website(s) in question.
- Mailboxes that build up large volumes of email without being accessed are not allowed (e.g. catchall mailboxes or bounce message mailboxes).
- The primary cause of excessive disk usage can be due to customers having their catchall address enabled, yet never checking their primary account mailbox. Over time, tens of thousands of messages build up, pushing the account past our file limit.
- Email older than five years may not be stored on the server.
- Individual emails that are 5 MB or larger may not be stored on the server for more than 1 month.
- Note: IMAP email account set-up stores all emails and attachments on the hosting server, and not your computer. Therefore mailbox space needs to managed carefully by users if they opt for using IMAP email set-up. The alternative is to set-up your mail account as a POP3 mailbox which leaves all your emails and attachments on your device instead of the hosting server at the data centre. Provided you untick the set-up option in your mail client to leave messages on the server.
- If you use high volumes of email traffic it is advised that you use POP3 set-up instead of IMAP, as this will prevent you from exceeding your hosting account space allocation.
- Disc over-usage is charged at R7 per 10MB.
So don’t hesitate any longer. Get started with your web hosting journey. You will be amazed by the quality and affordability of our service. Itworx.co.za is your trusted partner for all your web hosting needs. Sign up now and take your website to the next level.
Copyright © 2001-2023, ITWorx.co.za All Rights Reserved.